General Park Rules
- Permit holder must be present at event as they will be the responsible party. Original permit must be present on site.
- Group size cannot exceed capacity of building/shelter (set by Fire Marshal).
- Not allowed under any circumstances:
- Amusement rides
- Ball crawls
- Dunk tanks
- Farm animals
- Fish fryers
- Moon bounces
- Pony rides
- Water slides
- No bands of any kind are permitted. DJs and loud or amplified music is prohibited on all outside grounds or any area where the peace is disturbed.
- No generators.
- No driving on grass.
- Clients cannot charge admission fees, sell, or offer for sale any merchandise, article, or thing.
- The use of park facilities for commercial enterprises or private profit is prohibited. Clients may not practice, carry on, conduct, or solicit for any trade, occupation, business, or profession whatsoever.
- Clients may not distribute any handbills or circulars, or post, place, or erect any bills, notices, paper, advertising devices, etc., pertaining to their event.
- Additional grills are permitted at designated outdoor cooking areas except for at Watkins Park Pavilions #10-14. Grills must be hand carried into the picnic area (charcoal only--no gas grills or stoves allowed). Gas grills and stoves are permitted at Watkins Park Shelters #0-9 and Cosca Park Group Pavilion.
- Ballfields, courts, and play equipment are open to the public and are not the exclusive use of the permit holder.
- Groups must bag and take uneaten crabs and discarded parts from eaten crabs out of the park. It may not be left in trash containers.
Picnic Shelter Rules
- Parks close at dusk; groups must disperse by 7 p.m.
- No DJs
- Trash must be placed in provided containers.
Recreation Building Rules
- No pets or smoking inside buildings.
- DJs allowed only inside building.
- Trash must be placed in provided containers outside the building.
Garden Plot Rules
View the Garden Plot Rules and Regulations (PDF)