Cycling has many benefits such as slowing the aging process, reducing the chance of falls in everyday life, less stress on joints, improved mental health, and overall improvements in wellbeing. Join the Senior Services Team and the Park Rangers as we explore our beautiful Prince George’s County Trails on two wheels! Cycling is a full-body and mind exercise! Whether you are an experienced rider or one who has not been on a bike for a while, the Cycling Seniors will provide fun and friendship for all!
Club members will receive:
- FREE group-led rides with experienced staff
- Club bike shirt, water bottle, and helmet
- Bike maintenance and safety workshops
- Presentations on trail etiquette and safety
- Provide their own 2-wheel bike; use of M-NCPPC bike may be provided upon request
- Wear a bike helmet at all times
- Sign a liability waiver
- Possess a FREE M-NCPPC Senior ID
Schedules & Registration
Organized group rides will be held once per month during the week starting at 8:30 am, weather permitting. Registration will be required in PARKS DIRECT. A schedule of locations and associated mileage will be provided on a quarterly basis for registered riders.
For more information on this exciting new club, contact email@example.com or call 301-446-3403.