Summer Outdoor Pool Operations
The outdoor pools will be open for the Summer starting Saturday, May 27, 2023, through Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2023 and continue on a weekend-only schedule until June 13, 2023.
Summer Outdoor Pools Operating Hours
Weekends only starting May 27 - June 13 (Pools will be open for Memorial Day - May 29)
2023 Hours of Operation - Outdoor Pool (starting June 14, 2023)
|Days||Pool Session||Pool Session|
|MONDAYS||12 noon-3 pm||3:30 pm-8:00 pm|
|TUESDAYS||12 noon-3 pm||3:30 pm-6:30 pm|
|WEDNESDAYS||12 noon-3 pm||3:30 pm-8:00 pm|
|THURSDAYS||12 noon-3 pm||3:30 pm-6:30 pm|
|FRIDAYS||12 noon-3 pm||3:30 pm-8:00 pm|
|SATURDAYS||12 noon-3 pm||3:30 pm-6:30 pm|
|SUNDAYS||12 noon-3 pm||3:30 pm-6:30 pm|
*Pool is cleared 15 minutes prior to closing time.
The outdoor pools are very popular and tend to reach capacity early in the day/sessions. To ensure patrons can be admitted to the pools, advanced reservations are encouraged. Drop-in/day of admission will remain available until the pool's operating capacity. You may begin booking your reservations on May 20, 2023.
Summer Operating Schedule for Outdoor Pools
- Weekends only May 27 - June 13 (Pools will be open for Memorial Day - May 29)
- Two pool sessions will be available each day: 12:00 noon-3:00 pm and 3:30-8:00 pm (Mon./Wed.& Fri.); 3:30-6:30 pm (Tue./Thur., Sat. & Sun.)
Patrons are encouraged to sign up to receive PGPARKS ALERTS/Nixle notifications for the latest updates on the status of pool operations, schedules, emergency closures, etc. To sign up for text and/ or email notices, please visit PGParks Alerts.
The outdoor pools are very popular and tend to reach capacity early in the day/sessions on weekends. To ensure patrons can be admitted to the pools, advanced reservations are encouraged during the weekends. Drop-in/day of admission will remain available until the pool's operating capacity. Discounted admission fees for the outdoor pools are available for online reservations ONLY. Drop-in/Day-of admission fees are regular price. Make your online reservations for the weekends. Residents can make online reservations up to 10 days in advance and Non-Residents 7 days in advance. Online reservations close at 7 pm the night prior.
Please contact the indoor pools directly to inquire about additional general swim times and program offerings.
How to Prepare Before You Come to Swim
- If you made a reservation, please arrive at the pool on time for your swim session.
- Showers will be available for patron use before/after swim sessions. To further promote a safe environment for all, we ask patrons to minimize their time in the locker rooms and showers.
- Lockers will be available at some pool locations. However, it is recommended that patrons minimize items that you bring to the pools.
- Patrons may not bring in their own chairs. Pool furniture will be available for patron use.
- Patrons should arrive prepared to swim (i.e. swimwear already on)
- Patrons are permitted to bring a change of clothes, towels, water, individual exercise equipment (at staff discretion), and sunscreen.
What to Expect While at the Pools and Facility
- Chemically treated, well-balanced pools ready for your use (based on local/state health department guidelines)
- Our facilities will be regularly cleaned and disinfected per the local/state health department and CDC guidelines.
- Non-pool users and non-participants are discouraged from entering or remaining in the facility.
- Please do not touch other patrons’ belongings or equipment.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water and to limit shared use of the facility’s water fountains.
- Pool furniture will be placed on the deck and grassy areas.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring bottled water with them to assist with staying hydrated.
- Please have FUN while enjoying the pools!
What to Expect After You Swim
- Please clear the facility of all personal items brought with you to the facility.
- We look forward to your return visit to our pools! Please remember to book your next visit via Parks Direct.