Sign Up to Testify at Public Hearing
Register to speak at the Planning Board Hearing
The Prince George's County Planning Board usually holds meetings on Thursdays at the Prince George's Planning Department's Headquarters, 1616 McCormick Drive, Largo, MD 20774, to consider planning, zoning, and subdivision matters. . Sonline five days prior to the day of the hearing. The Planning Board also schedules annual public forums on its budget and, alone or jointly with the Prince George's County Council, periodically holds public hearings on various planning projects, including master plans and sectional map amendments, at locations around the county.
Virtual Planning Board Hearing – Participation Guidelines
NOTE: Signing up as a "Party of Record"
- All participants must have preregistered in advance by 12 NOON on the Tuesday before the Thursday meeting http://www.mncppc.org/883/Watch-Meetings
- All firstname.lastname@example.org at the Planning Board Office. By submitting written materials, you solemnly swear or affirm that the statements made therein are the whole truth and nothing but the truth. be submitted by before the meeting via email to
- All participants should mute their phone when not speaking. Please do not place this call on hold.
- To eliminate audio feedback, only 1 (one) connected device (with sound) should be in a room at the same time.
- Anyone connecting through a computer (laptop or desktop) or a smartphone can connect through the link provided via email from the Planning Board Office. Users may be prompted to install GOTO Meeting software to participate in this process.
- To participate or listen from a landline, use the call-in number provided via email.
- To see the Planning Board agenda and watch the Planning Board hearing streamed LIVE: click here: https://pgplanningboard.org/883/Watch-Meetings
- If you wish to become a person of record you may sign-up at our online registration form.
Testifying at Joint Public Hearings
https://pgccouncil.us/SpeakThe schedule of upcoming joint public hearings will be listed on the County Council's page.
To register to speak or submit comments or written testimony, please use the Council’s eComment portal at: https://pgccouncil.us/Speak. Please note, that written testimony or comments will be accepted in electronic format, rather than by U.S. mail. For those unable to use the portal, comments/written correspondence may be emailed to: email@example.com or faxed to 301-952-5178. Written comments may be submitted through the close of business on Wednesday prior to when the record of public hearing testimony will close.
The Planning Board schedules annual public forums on its budget to solicit comments on the Commission’s budget for planning, parks, and recreation in Prince George’s County for the next fiscal year, which begins July 1 of the following year. Please check back in September 2024 for more information on the next budget forum.